Amanda Schulte AIA
Amanda joined the Bennett Partners team in 2006. As a licensed architect, Amanda manages projects from initial design concept to final construction completion and project close out, coordinating with clients, consulting engineers, and internal team members.
Some of her key projects include the LEED Silver Southwest Sub-courthouse Addition and Renovation and the Martin University Center on the Texas Wesleyan campus. As an Associate Principal and in addition to her project duties, Amanda also establishes internal staffing requirements with firm leadership, writes project proposals, and helps determine project budgets.
- 2018 40 Under 40, Fort Worth Business Press
- 2018 President, Fort Worth Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- 2016 Young Professional Award, Fort Worth Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Leading Edge Class of 2015, Leadership Fort Worth
- Lena Pope Sanguinet Campus
- Texas Wesleyan University Martin Center
- Tarrant County Dionne Phillips Bagsby Southwest Subcourthouse Expansion
- Palo Pinto Mountains State Park
- Listening to podcasts and audiobooks
- Making jam and jelly (pre-baby)
- Running (also pre-baby)
- I am a second generation Red Raider
- My house is over 100 years old
- I became an architect at the suggestion of my engineer dad
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions