Jenna Coffaro AIA
Jenna joined the Bennett Partners team in 2014. She has experience on a variety of building types such as office, retail, institutional, and education.
Her notable projects have been the LEED Silver Tarrant County Southwest Sub-courthouse, The Waterside Office Building, and the new Overton Park Elementary School. As a licensed architect, Jenna follows projects throughout design by coordinating with clients, consultants, and contractors as a project moves from design into construction. With her values in sustainable architecture and community-based projects, Jenna strives to achieve thoughtful, creative, and integrated designs.
- Rockport: Return to Baseball AIA Award
- Southwest Sub-courthouse
- Rockport Baseball Complex
- Overton Park Elementary School
- Tanglewood Elementary School Renovations
- Waterside Office Building
- 4828 Camp Bowie Improvements
- Volleyball, hiking and golf
- Being a mom has replaced most of those!
- I am the only architect in a family of nurses (mom, sisters, brother)
- I do not have one musical bone in my body despite liking many genres of music
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions