Brandon Burns has over 20 years of architectural design experience with a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Texas at Austin with vast experience managing complex jobs ranging from $10 -$70 million dollars.
He is a native Texan who has lived and practiced throughout the country. Brandon has always been passionate about the built environment, the people behind the construction and their distinct cultures. This passion has led to a career of engaging clients and immersing himself in their cultures and their missions to better represent them as their architect.
- 2022 AIAFW President Elect
- 2022 Fort Worth Art Commission Emerging Public Artist
- 2015 Fort Worth Art Commission
- 2014 AIAFW Young Professional Award
- 2013 AIAFW President’s Award
- Stop Six CNI – Cowan Place, Hughes House Phase 1 & 2
- Hotel Dryce
- Texas Masonic Retirement Center
- Thornton Steel
- 7th & University
- Visiting as many countries as possible
- Bass guitar
- Car restoration
- Brandon has spent the past few years restoring a 66 mustang whose original owner is his dad. The car sat in original condition undriven for 35+ years and has slowly been brought back to life. You may catch him and his wife, Kelly and 2 boys, Max and Matthew taking the car for a ride around town on the weekends.
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions