A passion for preservation of both notable buildings and the natural environment, Samantha’s holistic designer approach reflects on over nearly 30 years of experience in many project types and locations both side of “the pond”.
She grew up in the Cotswolds in UK and as Register Architect (RIBA) practiced in same area for 5 years before moving to Texas. Samantha has an extremely diverse design and construction experience after working for over 15 years on projects ranging from hotel resorts and casinos nationally and internationally including Four Winds Casino in Buffalo MN, Disney Wildness Lodge FL, to higher education like LA’s USC School of Cinamtic Arts, Religious Groups Fellowship San Antonio TX, and unique projects like Skywalker Winery CA, and Grand Bear Golf Club House MS.
While at Bennett Partners, Samantha has most recently been senior designer for projects such as the Fort Worth Stockyards Horse & Mule Barns “Mule Alley”, Old Gringo Boots store in stockyards Station and a new building on N Main St, Bryan Ave Micro Units, RFD TV Adaptive Studio in Stockyards Auction Arena, King Ranch Saddle Shop at Mule Alley and Century Circle college Station, Baker Track Master Plan Weatherford, Aledo Town Center Master plan, Hughes House Multi-Family, and an industrial creative outdoor amenity, trails and parks. Other projects include a series of adaptive mixed-use projects in the Stockyards, including the Historic Post Office, Stockyard Station, Exhibition Building and Masonic Lodge. Samantha strives to use architecture to balance the built and natural environment to create enjoyable, healthier communities.
- Fort Worth Stockyards Horse & Mule Barns “Mule Alley”
- Bryan Ave Micro Units
- RFDTV Adaptive Studio in Stockyards Auction Arena
- King Ranch Saddle Shop at Mule Alley and Century Circle College Station
- Baker Track Master Plan in Weatherford
- Aledo Town Center Master Plan
- Hughes House Multi-Family
- Fort Worth Stockyards Historic Post Office
- Stockyards Station
- Exhibition Building and Masonic Lodge
- 3Day Eventing
- Painting and Amateur Photography
- Home DIY
- Worked with both George Lucas and Steven Spielberg
- Studied for a year at RMIT in Melbourne AU
- Member of Royal Navy Reserves for 4 years
- Won a 2**FEI International at 3Day Eventing and placed in top Ten National USEA Leader board as amateur multiple years and levels.
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions