Before joining Bennett Partners, Kelli was in the Fine Arts Education Industry and was also a student in the Advertising Design program.
Her unique background includes everything from hairstylist, office administration, software development and sales, quality assurance and graphic design. The skills she acquired over this career path led her to Bennett Partners, and she couldn’t be happier to be the support assistant that allows the staff to function efficiently and focus on producing.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design
- Master Certificate in Business Analysis
- Certified in Project Management
- Designing Gnomes
- Crafting and buying craft supplies (mostly for her Gnomes)
- Not bad at axe throwing or golf
- Favorite place to vacation is Terlingua, Texas while staying in a tepee in the desert
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions