Mr. Samuel Ososanya is a Project Coordinator with 4 years of experience. Using the latest modeling programs such as Sketchup and Revit, Samuel to turn his clients’ needs into a reality.
In his current role as Project Coordinator, Samuel works with any required disciplines on a project to create drawing sets that include all necessary components. Working alongside the project manager, Samuel creates the initial drawings and any subsequent revisions using Revit. Using his experience with these modeling systems, Samuel works on a project from the initial schematic design through the development of construction documents used in the bid set.
Samuel has experience as a designer on numerous projects encompassing over a million SF across various market sectors from multifamily housing and commercial to higher education and hospitality.
- Uber Elevate Finalist / BOKA Powell
- 2019 AIA Dallas, Design Award – Unbuilt
- National Museum of World Writing, 2018
- Uber Elevate Finalist, 2018
- Bryan Flats; Fort Worth, TX / Bennett Partners; 2022
- Public Safety Building; Edgewater Park Township, NJ
- Uber Elevate Competition; Dallas, TX
- The Walcott; Jeffersonville, IN
- Watching & playing tennis
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions