Gannon Gries AIA
Gannon is a Senior Associate with Bennett Partners. He has over 20 years of architectural and design experience.
His responsibilities include working collaboratively with owners and other design professionals to create buildings that are sustainable and innovative while still meeting the project requirements. Gannon has been involved in programming through construction on multiple projects. He has been a design team member and project manager for a variety of projects in both the private and public sectors, including residential, higher education and corporate. He served on the City of Fort Worth Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission between 2011 and 2017. He currently serves on the Downtown Fort Worth Inc. Design Review Committee.
- Current Chair of the City of Fort Worth Urban Design Commission
- Currently serving on the DFWI Design Review Board
- Served on the City of Fort Worth Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Served as AIA Fort Worth’s Chapter Director on the TxA Board of Directors
- TCC Trinity River East Campus
- Sundance Square
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens Rose Gardens Improvements
- Frost Tower Fort Worth
- Heritage Park Plaza Restoration
- Cowgirl & Cattle Raisers Museum Renovations
- View camera film photography
- Vintage motorcycles
- Travel, camping, hiking
- Formula 1
- Worked for an architectural metals fabricator while in grad school
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions