From high rises to dog parks, Amy has diverse design experience in a variety of project types and scales.
Her experience includes hotel, office, retail, restaurant, private residential, multifamily, education, adaptive reuse, in addition to master planning. The variety of experience, design talent and strong computer modeling skills allow her to work with the client and design team to help set the project in motion. Throughout the progression of the project, Amy maintains focus on the overall concept, function, compliance and details and how it melds into its community.
- Preservation Award 2014 — Historic Fort Worth, Magnolia | May Buildings
- Studio Award 2018 – Fort Worth Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, Return of Baseball to Rockport
- Frost Tower AIA Fort Worth Excellence in Architecture Merit Award, 2019
- Topping Out Top Ten Award Winner, 2019
- CREW Project of the Year, 2017
- Fort Worth Stockyards Horse & Mule Barns: AIA Fort Worth Excellence in Architecture Merit Award, 2020 | Paper City Design Award, 2020 | Texas Society of Architects Design Award, 2021 | Fort Worth CLIDE Award, 2021
- Fort Worth AIA Design Awards Unbuilt – Center for Transforming Lives
- Westlake Academy Master Plan
- Travis Avenue Mixed Use
- Frost Tower
- Hughes House
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Master Plan
- Spending time outside with her two kids and husband
- Fruit & Vegetable Gardening
- Caring for her dogs, cats and chickens
- Papercutting art
- First car was a 1968 Mustang
- Grew up with an architecture office in the house
- Taught a kitten how to walk
Work for Us
If you are organized, with excellent communication and project management skills and you understand how the smallest details affect the big picture, we want to talk to you.
Bennett Partners is seeking enthusiastic, community-oriented individuals to join our award-winning design firm in downtown Fort Worth Texas.View Open Positions